Vacation Rentals in Ireland
Popular Vacation Rentals and Apartments in Ireland
Vacation rentals with free cancellation
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Find Vacation Rentals and Apartments in Ireland
Best vacation rentals in IrelandGuests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Most popular in Ireland
Prices and availability
Vacation rental prices in Ireland
Vacation rentals availability in Ireland
Things to know about Ireland
Discover great Vacation Rental and Vacation Rentals in Ireland
Lying between Great Britain and the vast Atlantic Ocean with the nation of Northern Ireland to its north east, the Republic of Ireland is home to a unique culture, scenery and folklore which is world renowned. To discover this intriguing country, there are a number of great vacation homes from the rugged cliffs of the west coast where sea dwellers such as dolphins and seals roam the bordering Atlantic, Ireland’s picturesque middle with cozy villages and rolling hills to the East coast where the cultural hub of Dublin is found.
With many types of vacations available, Ireland is suited a large variety of vacation makers – there is bound to be a side to Ireland to please everyone. Whether you are after a walking excursion along jagged sharp cliffs, a summer vacation to one of Ireland’s surprisingly stunning beaches or a cultural immersion in a beautiful city. Ireland certainly delivers - with simple access to the UK, getting there is barely a challenge as ferries as well as flights leave for Ireland on a daily basis. Find great vacation homes and vacation rentals with Holidu to book your perfect Irish break!
Vacation Homes, Vacation Rentals and Cottages in Ireland to discover your own Ireland
With a large variety of activities on offer, villages, towns and cities to explore and a great culture to discover, there are many vacation homes, rentals and cottages available to tailor your break to you. If you are travelling in the summer, be sure to check out some of Ireland’s many stunning beaches, particularly on the west coast. Dog’s Beach Bay near Galway in particular is a picture-postcard setting with a white sandy beach, bordering the vast Atlantic ocean. This is a great place for the family and if you have a dog,
why not bring it along too! If the weather is not on your side, Ireland offers a huge range of possibilities - there are many cozy cottages to choose from to feel warm and snuggly by the fire with a, “wee dram” of Irish whiskey or a Guinness. Why not visit Ireland’s national leprechaun museum in Dublin to discover Ireland’s world renowned folklore before stopping off at a comedy show later in the evening – Ireland has a reputation for great comedy amongst its people. Experience this up close and book a vacation home with Holidu!
5 Recommendations when booking a cozy Vacation Home in the Republic of Ireland
1. The city of Dublin showcases an attraction for Ireland’s most famous export: Guinness. The Guinness Storehouse is the place to go to discover the history of this famous dark beer and it includes a guided tour from a local guide. If you are a beer enthusiast, this is an attraction certainly worth visiting.
2. Any die hard Harry Potter fans will be familiar with the scenery of the Cliffs of Moher on Ireland’s west coast. These stunning cliffs make an awe inspiring view to behold – a towering 120meter high wall with the vast Atlantic Ocean beckoning before it. Attracting around 1 million visitors a year, this an outstanding example of sublime geology at work. Why not book a vacation rental in the area with Holidu and explore the area for yourself!
3. During your stay in Ireland, having a Guinness, a Murphy’s or a, “wee dram” of Irish whiskey in a cozy traditional Irish bar throughout the country should be high up on your list of things to do. Meet Ireland’s colourful locals and watch a traditional Irish band with fiddles and violins in a city such as Dublin, Galway, Cork or in a small cozy village.
4. With many films and TV epics such as Braveheart, Harry Potter and Game of Thrones being filmed in Ireland, it’s no wonder that Ireland’s fascinating scenery is something special to behold. Book a vacation rental and go hiking in one of Ireland’s many national parks and mountain ranges, such as the Twelve Bens, Macgillycuddy’s Reeks and the Galtee Mountains.
5. A particularly special time to visit any part of the Republic of Ireland is around the 17th of March: St. Patrick’s Day! A sea of people dressed in green, people in high spirits and of course, a lot of Guinness will be present. Whilst many countries throughout the world celebrate the legacy of St. Patrick’s Day in one form or another, why not experience the real thing and book a vacation rental in Ireland!
Discover cozy Cottages and great Vacation Homes throughout the Republic of Ireland with Holidu
Whether you are after a walking tour in national parks or the mountains, a culturally enriching experience in a city such as Dublin or want to view some of the most sublime geology Europe has to offer in Ireland’s west coast: Ireland has something for everyone. With Holidu’s simple search function,
you can choose from a variety of cottages, vacation home and vacation rentals available – determine how many rooms your accommodation should have, a garden, a tv, internet access and a good proximity to attractions, bars and restaurants in your chosen area. Perfect your dream Irish break and book a vacation home with Holidu today!
FAQs: Vacation Rentals and Apartments in Ireland
What was the average price for a vacation rental in Ireland in 2020, the first year impacted by the corona crisis?
Considering the average price of CA$253.06 per night, Ireland lies at the upper end of the price range for vacation rentals in Europe.
During which months are vacation rentals cheaper in Ireland?
]If you are looking to make the most of your money, the cheapest months to visit Ireland are January (CA$230.11 the average per night for accommodation), February (CA$233.21), and October (CA$234.57).
When does the price of vacation rentals in Ireland go up the most?
When it comes to looking for a vacation rental in Ireland, the months that cost the most are, in order of highest to lowest, June, July and August, with average prices per night of CA$284.76, CA$279.56, and CA$276.43, respectively.
Are there usually many vacation rentals available in Ireland?
We recommend you to book in advance in Ireland as only 40% of the properties remain available throughout the year, following the data observed in 2020.
What are the best months for a spontaneous getaway?
In 2020, the months with the largest number of accommodations available of the year in Ireland were January, May and November, with average availabilities of 56%, 53.6%, and 49%, respectively.
When are there fewer vacation rental options available in Ireland?
Vacation rentals in Ireland reach their peak in demand in August, with an availability rate of 17.2%. The second most requested month is July, with 21%, and the third is September with 30.25%.
How many vacation rentals does Holidu have in Ireland?
We have grouped together the offers from 25 different providers in Ireland, so we can provide you with around 7700 properties. You're going to have a hard time choosing!
Holidu compares hundreds of websites to find your perfect holiday rental for the best price.
- Vacation rentals