Vacation Rentals in Italy
Popular Vacation Rentals and Apartments in Italy
Vacation rentals with free cancellation
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Pool
Pet-friendly Holiday Rentals & Lettings
Holiday Rentals & Lettings with Internet
Best Vacation Rentals and Apartments in ItalyGuests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Other property types in Italy that might be interesting:
Things to know about Italy
Rentals in Italy – find your perfect rental from Suedtirol to Sicily
La dolce Vita – the sweet life. Not many other countries promise such a distinct way of life, delicious food and relaxation as Italy does. Time seems to slow down here due to the seemingly constant sunny weather, the soothing sound of the sea and the way of life lived by the locals.
An Ice cream in the morning at a bar of a traditional street café, a cappuccino in the afternoon in a sunny piazza and a tasty aperitif on the beach watching the sun go down all go down as treats. A vacation in Italy is a particularly pleasurable experience – enjoy the sweet life with a great villa in Italy.
Italy: Villas in many Various Regions
Great Italian regional specialities are just as various as Italy’s many stunning landscapes. From huge mountains with steep cliffs in The Dolomites, green rolling hills of Umbria, world renowned cultural hubs like Florence, Venice and Rome down to the sun soaked Island at the end of Italy’s boot shape, Sicily. Great accommodation perfects your vacation:
Book a beautiful villa in Italy directly by the sea or a stunning villa with a terrace and a garden in undisturbed nature. Not only does Italy’s mainland impress: The unrivalled beautiful Island of Sardinia is a hotspot for beach vacations with its crystal clear, turquoise sea. The Island of Elba is truly magical in the spring with its blossoming orchids and peaceful bays.
Top travel tips in Italy: Villas, Nature, Culture and the Sea
1. When we think of Tuscany, we tend to picture images of rolling hills, vast olive orchards and dark red vineyards full of grapes. This is typical for the region in central Italy and why Tuscany is a popular destination. Enjoy a prolonged walk through vineyards and enjoy tender wild boar filets with truffle ravioli alongside a glass of the famous Brunello di Montalcino red wine. Tuscany also calls itself home to countless art and cultural treasures – the leaning tower of Pisa, Florence’s cathedral and Ponte Vecchio, the medieval town of Volterra as well as the horse race in Palio in Siena which is found all year are all found in this beautiful region.
2. Milan,the capital of fashion for Italy isn’t only home to great opportunities for shopping and browsing through countless designer boutiques, but also opportunities to view cultural landmarks. Milan’s gothic cathedral made up of white marble the Duomo di Santa Maria Nascente is Milan’s main landmark and is one of the most famous pieces of architecture in Italy and offers stunning views of Milan and the Alps from the cathedral’s terrace. Milan is truly a great city worth visiting; warm summers and mild winters make it a pleasant city worth visiting all year round.
3. Active vacation makers can feel truly at home in Italy thanks to great winter sports and walking opportunities in the Dolomites with its deserved UNESCO World Heritage Site label. The huge mountains of the southern Limestone Alps rise in the Belluno and the Trentino regions and shine in a unique red light at sunset due to their special geology. Enjoy the beauty of this country and experience an enriching vacation in a villa in Italy.
4. A relaxing beach vacation with the whole family can be found at the Adriatic-Coast. The popular destinations of Rimini, Bibione and Rosolina lie directly by the Adriatic Sea and are great places to spend many relaxed hours at the sea. Great villas in Italy with a pool, a garden and a close proximity to beautiful restaurants are a sure way to help you feel at home in this stunning country.
5. The five wonderful villages of the Cinque Terre are found along the Ligurian Riviera. The colourful houses of the villages radiate an unrivalled flair which even impressed UNESCO, who rightfully awarded them with a World Heritage Site label. A walk along the coast is bound to relax whilst you experience charming side streets and charm of the small fishing villages. Determine your preferred date to book your accommodation for and choose from a variety of villas, vacation rentals and rentals with Holidu today!
Rediscover yourself in Italy with a selection of Villas, Vacation Rental, Vacation Homes and Apartments with Holidu
Whether you are after a skiing or snowboarding vacation in the Alps, a city break in a beautiful historical city, a walking excursion in the rolling hills or a relaxing beach vacation to recharge yourself; Italy has it all. Let Holidu help you take the trouble away from finding your dream villa in Italy when you determine your check in and out date
and where in Italy you intend to travel with Holidu’s simple search function. Choose from a variety of vacation rentals, vacation rental, villas and apartments with a pool, a garden, internet access, a tv and close proximity to the surrounding areas amongst various other facilities. Book online today to find your dream accommodation with Holidu!
FAQs: Vacation Rentals and Apartments in Italy
What is the average price for vacation rentals in Italy?
Considering the average price of CA$209.84 per night, Italy lies at the lower end of the price range for vacation rentals in Europe.
When are vacation rentals cheaper in Italy?
]If you would like to make the most of your money, the most budget-friendly months to visit Italy are January (CA$190.45 the average per night for accommodation), February (CA$192.51), and November (CA$194.1).
When are vacation rentals more expensive in Italy?
When it comes to looking for a vacation rental in Italy, the most expensive months are, in order of highest to lowest, July, June and April, with average prices per night of CA$253.74, CA$225.1, and CA$217.57, respectively.
Is it necessary to plan a trip to Italy well in advance?
It's worthwhile to be proactive in Italy as only 53% of the accommodations are available throughout the year, according to our 2020 data.
When are more vacation rentals available?
The months when it's the easiest to find free accommodation in Italy are May (the average amount of properties that are free reached 67% of the total in 2020), June (62.25%), and April (61.75%).
Which months is it more difficult to find available vacation rentals?
The months with the lowest properties available in Italy are, in order, August, July, and February with respective average availability figures of 31.6%, 46.5%, and 49.6%, based on data collected in 2020.
Are there many rentals in Italy?
We have collected the offers from 188 different providers in Italy, so we can provide you with around 240000 properties. You're going to have a hard time deciding which one to go with!
Holidu compares hundreds of websites to find your perfect holiday rental for the best price.
- Vacation rentals