Popular Destinations in Croatia
Vacation Rentals in Croatia
Popular Vacation Rentals and Apartments in Croatia
Vacation rentals with free cancellation
Holiday rentals & lettings with pool
Pet-friendly holiday rentals & lettings
Holiday rentals & lettings with internet
Best Vacation Rentals and Apartments in CroatiaGuests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Prices and availability
Current Vacation rental prices Croatia
Current vacation rental availability Croatia
Things to know about Croatia
Book Fantastic Villas in Croatia – A Vacation for the Entire Family
Croatia truly offers something for every taste: Fantastic beaches on the Adriatic Coast, wonderful islands with turquoise seas and beautiful national parks for keen walking enthusiasts. In terms of culture, Croatia caters for culture enthusiasts: Historic towns such as Rovinj and Pula feature thousands of years old traditions and many
landmarks. Croatia especially convinces through its consistent weather – The mercury rarely drops below 30 degrees in the summer months with rainy days being kept to a minimum, making Croatia a dream vacation destination. From family friendly sandy and pebbles beaches to rocky bays – Croatia offers a large variety of offers for the perfect beach vacation.
Croatia: Villas and Vacation Rentals by the Sunniest Croatian Destinations
Wonderful villas with a pool and great vacation rentals in Croatia located in the heart of the popular vacation destinations of Split-Damaltia, Porec and Medulin to name a few will make your vacation an unforgettable experience. Those who want to leave the mainland and discover the picturesque Adriatic Sea are spoiled for choice with over 1000 Croatian islands available!
The charming island of Mali Losinj exhibits a perfect Mediterranean atmosphere with palm trees, pines, lavender and lemon trees with the island of Krk impressing through miles of long beaches, charming fishing villages and culinary delicacies. Croatia caters for a whole range of different types of vacations: Beach vacations, walking breaks or a vacation by the sea with your friends!
Top 5 Travel Tips for Croatia: Book Villas and Vacation Rentals right by Iconic Landmarks
1. The jewel of the Adriatic Coast is undoubtedly the cultural city of Dubrovnik in Croatia's south. The unique historic ambience as well as countless places to see which are steeped in history contribute to the city's UNESCO World Heritage Site label – inspiring King's Landing in the hit TV Series, Games of Thrones, the city isn't tailored only for those interested in culture: The idyllic location of city, its great beaches, colourful events in picturesque streets and typically Croatian restaurants and bars – wonderful villas are found here to make your stay truly unforgettable!
2. A unique natural spectacle is the Plitvice Lakes National Park, characterised through its 16 lakes connected by numerous waterfalls. The park was rewarded with a UNESCO World Heritage Natural Site label due to its outstanding landscape and is well renowned and popular with Croatians. The natural park is surrounded by spruce and fir forests, a beautiful yet relatively undiscovered part of the world.
3. Those who enjoy a party or two should consider visiting the island of Pag! The island has a reputation for its great nightlife and is known as the, “Ibiza of Croatia” featuring the city of Novalja with its fine beach, bars and clubs. In the summer, international DJs cater for a boisterous atmosphere and an all round memorable time.
4. A further UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site is the historic old town of Trogir. Dominated by a special charm and flair dating back to the times of the Roman empire, the old town is separated from the mainland by canals on either side. Experience history from the past 2000 years with walks through narrow, romantic streets over to sun soaked promenades. Find yourself at home with perfect villas and vacation rentals!
5. Those with a passion for walking and hiking should visit the Velebit National Park. The biggest protected area in Croatia is perfectly suited for hikes with views of stunning landscapes from every angle. The, “Premuziceva staza“ trail is certainly worth recommending – with its just over 30 miles of trail leading from the north through to the centre of the mountain range, past the Vaganski Vrh peak standing at 1,757 metres, the region's highest point.
Complete your dream Croatian vacation with Holidu: Villas and Vacation Apartments throughout the Country
Mainland Croatia and its countless amount of stunning picturesque islands make Croatia a truly unique and hugely desirable vacation destination. Featuring stunning islands for revellers and those who are after beach vacations and wonderful national parks and for keen walkers: Croatia caters for every type of vacation maker. Go mountain biking in the country's north and take in some stunning views
of the distant Alps or discover a picturesque coastal city towards the south and soak up the sun! View many great villas, vacation rentals and vacation rental available throughout Croatia with Holidu's simple search function and select specific facilities you require such as the availability of a TV, internet access, the amount of rooms, a pool as well as many more facilities available!
FAQs: Vacation Rentals and Apartments in Croatia
What is the average price for vacation rentals in Croatia?
Considering the average price of CA$183.94 per night, Croatia lies at the lower end of the price range for vacation rentals in Europe.
During which months are vacation rentals cheaper in Croatia?
Travelers who want to be budget-friendly should visit Croatia in March, October, and April, the cheapest months of the year, with average prices of CA$152.67, CA$165.51, and CA$166.83 per night, respectively, based on data collected in 2020.
When does the price of vacation rentals in Croatia go up the most?
It can be concluded, by analyzing the data from the year 2020, that costs per night for accommodation here are usually higher, on average, during the months of July (CA$252.15), August (CA$237.66), and June (CA$191.77).
Is Croatia a good location for a last-minute getaway?
It's worthwhile if you can book your stay in plenty of time when visiting Croatia, as only 48% of our properties are usually available throughout the year.
What are the best months for a spontaneous getaway?
May, September and June are, in order of highest to lowest, the months that present the largest number of properties free, with respective average availability figures of 64.2%, 63%, and 61.5%.
When are there fewer vacation rental options available in Croatia?
The accommodations in Croatia reach their peak in demand in December, with an availability rate of 34%. The second most requested month is November, with 35.25%, and the third is August with 39.4%.
How many vacation rentals are there in Croatia?
In Croatia we offer you a comprehensive catalogue of around 110000 properties, with options of all kinds, thanks to our 94 local and international providers.
Vacation destinations in Croatia
Holidu compares hundreds of websites to find your perfect holiday rental for the best price.
- Vacation rentals